Important Information about Farabi Exchange Program
Farabi Exchange Program is a student and faculty exchange program between the institutions of higher education in Turkey. This program aims that students and faculty members continue their education activities in a higher education institution other than their own institutions for one semester or two semesters.
The preparatory and first-year students studying at bachelor’s degree programs and the preparatory and the first semester Master and doctorate degree students cannot take part in Farabi Exchange Program.
Only bachelor’s degree students with at least a GPA of 2.00/4.00 and master’s and doctorate degree students with at least a GPA of 2.50/4.00 are eligible for Farabi application.
Students can apply for fall semester or fall+spring semester.
Students can benefit from Farabi Exchange Program once in each education level. However, a student can be a scholarship Farabi Exchange Program student only for a semester or academic year during her/his education life.
Students are given scholarships as part of Farabi Exchange Program. If a student is a scholarship Farabi Exchange Program student, 70% of the total student scholarship is paid on a monthly basis. The remaining 30% is paid according to the student’s attendance and success.
Students can only apply for the universities with which we signed the Farabi Exchange Program Protcol. Please, visit Agreements section to check our partner universities.
For more detailed information, please visit the Farabi web page of Higher Education Council: https://farabi.yok.gov.tr/